{ rainbow chiffon }
{ rc }     ;  ; ; 
about reviews quick look link yelp! rest-views past goods home follow dashboard
Thursday, February 20, 2014 | 13:08 | 3 comments

Click the picture to get to the site!

Once again, I got very busy with work... There was some drama that meant everyone had to pull in extra hours, including me. So for a while there, I wasn't able to do what I normally do - check my email!

And it's a good thing I did because I had been personally invited to join this new platform called Bbloggers.net!

They have three main purposes: Social, Connect, & Effective.

What do these words mean to this platform?


  • Social: Blog out reach allows a multi dimensional approach by not only providing visibility through respected blogs but also via their social channels, as well as our own.
  • Connect: We aim to connect business to blogger, to provide a mutuality benefiting relationship. The industries we work with include fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and parenting.
  • Effective: By using our services your business is able to target a highly specific set of bloggers based on their blog type, location, and experience.
How unique! I haven't heard of a service like this - it'll be beneficial for someone like me who's always trying to find new things to review! As of this post, though, it seems that there are a lot of bloggers (including me) who had already signed up but no businesses. ^^

If you happen to know any business, or if you own an independent business yourself, I think this could be a great way to find bloggers you can sample your products to in order to accumulate more business! Don't you think so? Right now, it's still its beginning stages but this could be a wonderful new thing!

Though, if you have any additional questions you can check out their social links: Google+TwitterFacebook

What do you think? Are you going to sign up? ^^

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus