{ rainbow chiffon }
{ rc }     ;  ; ; 
about reviews quick look link yelp! rest-views past goods home follow dashboard
Friday, July 19, 2013 | 21:06 | 0 comments



We had heard and have been to this restaurant before but it's been a few years since. We had come with a friend originally but we came on our own to see if this place had either gotten better or worse with time.

All I can say is - it's still the same wonderful Greek place that we had gone to all that time ago! Things hadn't changed much at all from what my boyfriend & I remembered - same location, same smokey ambiance, same cool oasis away from the summer heat...

My boyfriend had the beef shiskababs with potatoes and rice while I had a melt which had coleslaw and had French fries on the side.

This is what I ordered!

The portions we were given were pretty big but I didn't expect it to be that big or that good!

While my boyfriend felt that the potatoes were a bit too sour and that his beef was overcooked, I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. I actually dislike coleslaw a lot but after having this melt, it might have changed my mind!

This is what Billy ordered!

The prices aren't too bad. Our lunches were $7 each, our drinks were about $2 each, put in tax, and our meal was about $20 in total. Not bad! While the portions were huge as it was delicious, we actually ended up taking the rest home for a lunch tomorrow.

I can see us becoming regulars here, for sure!

The balcony area!


Rating: ★★★★☆

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus