{ rainbow chiffon }
{ rc }     ;  ; ; 
about reviews quick look link yelp! rest-views past goods home follow dashboard
Sunday, July 14, 2013 | 15:08 | 2 comments


First of all, welcome to all my new Blog Lovin' followers! Please feel free to comment! I've recently joined up a blog hop to try and meet new bloggers who are interested in the same things as I am! I would say join for this week's before it closes otherwise, you might have to wait till next week, hehe.

Anyway, I wanted to post yesterday but because of the unsavory verdict from the Trayvon Martin murder trial, I didn't. I was too upset & emotional for me to really reflect.

Yesterday, Billy & I hung out with our friend Warren for some lunch at Ezekiel's and just hung out with him at his home for a bit. Then after that, Billy & I went to Arizona Mills, one of the local malls here where we live and had a little fun!





Cami: Liz Lisa
Blouse: Charlotte Russe
Pants: Celebrity Pink
Heels: (not named)

(ugh, I'm sorry my face looks so bad here!)

Hair Accessory: Bunny Clip
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Paris Kids

One of the first things we did was walk around the mall and talk about things that either used to be there or isn't there anymore. We've done window shopping like we usually like to do but nothing spot up in particular. When we came across Game Works, we've decided to check it out as it's been a year since he, me, and a bunch of friends would come here to play some arcade games. However, some games were moved, changed, or just not there anymore...Then Billy decided to play some games!

First, we played the shooting game, Rambo, together!

Billy about to get really serious!

And yet here I am, trying to be fabulous and dangerous...

We did pretty well and then my character died... Eventually, Billy's character died as well and I decided to go for a racing game: Need For Speed!

This is the car that I chose!

I chose a Honda Civic while Billy chose the Toyota Supra! But the funny thing was we both actually ended up being fourth place! I thought, originally, we had chosen individual races because it was really loud in the arcade and we couldn't really communicate to each other. Billy insists we raced each other so I'll just have to take his word for it.

I then played a Japanese rhythm game where you'd have to slam your hands on the buttons to be part of the song! They had some cute songs and a few anime openings like from Candy, Candy, One Piece, & Sailor Moon. I only did the openings from Sailor Moon and One Piece. I couldn't really hear the first song really well because, again, there was just a lot of noise! Plus, someone was playing Guitar Hero and they amped up the volume really loud...

After I finished the level, I decided to just save the rest of the credits (because, in Game Works, you can put credits on a card that could be used to play the games - depending how many you had) for next time and we left.

We passed by the pet shop and I was surprised to see kittens instead of the usual puppies!

Probably the clearest picture I could get of a kitten!

They were all playing with one another and it made me really want a kitten! Sadly, both Billy & I are allergic to cats so I don't think we'll ever own one... Oh well. I guess it doesn't do too much harm to look at them, right?

Anyway, that's what happened yesterday and we're about to go out again today! I'm going to post again tonight or at least first thing tomorrow so I could be back on schedule (oh no, double posting).

I hope my outfit didn't look too bad yesterday despite how oily my hair looked and how bad my face was! Billy & I have been working out every night so I'm going to try to do these types of post a bit more often to show off my progress!



Labels:

comments powered by Disqus