{ rainbow chiffon }
{ rc }     ;  ; ; 
about reviews quick look link yelp! rest-views past goods home follow dashboard
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 | 19:35 | 0 comments



I'm not sure how long you guys have followed Rainbow Chiffon but during the Wordpress days, I had mentioned I have astigmatism on my right eye - and because of that, I feel like I'm doomed to wear glasses for the rest of my life... And apparently, while Pinky Paradise does have circle lenses that can be worn with prescription, they haven't really been able to "fit" those with astigmatism. For those of you don't know know what astigmatism is, you can read up about it here on this site.

However, I got an email a few days ago from Pinky Paradise that Toric Circle Lenses for Astigmatism are now available there! Yay! According to the email:

These brand new series of soft toric circle lens is made-to-order by MI. From simple and natural to a more distinctive pattern, MI offers a few invigorating series that could subtly enhance your look, while providing you with the maximum comfort!

How exciting! So, now my goal is to figure out which eye actually does have the astigmatism and what my prescription could be for circle lenses. Hopefully, I could find a pair for myself that would really good on me~!

In the same email, there's also a new arrival of the Geo Eyes Cream Series!


Here's how the email described them:
Ice Cream Fever!! Get indulged with the sweetest Geo EyesCream Series this summer! Featuring 3 lovely designs, these 3-tones circle lenses will instantly transformed your eyes to a more mysterious, cute, and innocent look! ?

Pick your flavors now below:

If there's anything I would love to try it would probably be the Chocomousse or the RayRay Grays. Hmm. Not sure though. Which one would you like to try?

Anyway, if you do decide to order these, don't forget to put in rainbowchiffon to receive a free mysterious gift!

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus