{ rainbow chiffon }
{ rc }     ;  ; ; 
about reviews quick look link yelp! rest-views past goods home follow dashboard
Monday, June 10, 2013 | 21:30 | 2 comments

The front side of the package.

For those of you who don't know, I've been in school (on and off) since I was 22 or so years old but because of personal reasons (moving, having to work/survive, etc), I hadn't been able to complete school. However, I only had a few credits left. So, when I settled here where I am last year, I hit the books hard. After this summer class, I'm going to have all the credits I need to finally graduate with an Associate's degree (Web Development)!

And because it took such a long time for me to actually get the degree, I decided to treat myself. I got myself some stuff that I've always wanted! Of course, not all the presents for myself isn't here yet but one part is!

I reviewed To February earlier and I mentioned about their packaging. So, now I want to take the time to show you guys how they packaged their jewelry!

The backside of the package.

The packaging is heavily protected as it has bubble wrap within the packaging itself. It's also a little hard to open with your bare hands:


But I managed to get it opened without scissors! I'd heavily recommend scissors though. Of course, the package will vary in size, depending what you get from their store.

A closer look at the opening.

As for the items themselves, they come in, prepackaged and safe from any potential danger in case things outside our control happens!:

In case you can't tell, that's tape holding the box together.

I'm really thankful they do that because I really don't want some of these things damaged! They have fine details that need to be protected!

I bet you're wondering what I actually got! Well...

Yes, it's actually pretty long!

How cute!

A closer look at the earrings!

Originally, I was going to get this Flag Crop Top because I thought, since the 4th of July will be coming, and with Arizona being a desert, it'd be a cute way to celebrate the holiday! Sadly, I was refunded the money and decided to get something else. In one of the reviews for the items I got, I see this review by CutieKimmy:
I REALLY LOVE THIS NECKLACE! I looks the same as in the picture :) SOO CUTE! And this goes very well with the Gold Bow Earings and somehow these 2 together looks like Juicy Couture....I guess its cuz of the Bow LOL. This doesnt go with everything though...Maybe just...like fancy outfit i guess...I LOVE THIS!! <33
 I figured...To February is like a drug to me so I went there right away!

So, I'm going to stick to my store review - I seriously love this store so much! Absolutely no complaints, as usual!

I would post pictures of me wearing the earrings and necklace but my glasses are screwed up right now... I have to go out and get some new ones. Eventually.

Ordered: 

Ordered On:
June 06, 2013

Shipped On:
June 8, 2013

Arrived On:
June 10, 2013

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus