{ rainbow chiffon }
{ rc }     ;  ; ; 
about reviews quick look link yelp! rest-views past goods home follow dashboard
Friday, May 31, 2013 | 15:45 | 2 comments

Rest in peace

It seems that I don't have much luck with cameras...

Billy gave me this camera as a replacement for Christmas a couple years ago after he accidentally broke one he actually gave me, again, for Christmas. This was a great camera! It took nice and clear pictures and everything!

I had a camera bag I got from a second hand sale just for it so I can keep my charger cord, my SD cards, as well as anything else I might need, should I actually need it. However, it hadn't been working since I left for Jersey back this past Christmas... But then we never really did anything that warranted pictures.

Granted, it's mostly a battery issue (since it doesn't charge anymore) and I can probably get another one here if really wanted to.

I've talked to Billy about it and he tells me that I might as well just get a new one. When I checked how much they're selling it for on Amazon, they're selling it for $100 or more! What should I do?

Lately, there has been a growing (or dying? I'm not sure with trends anymore...) need for instant cameras that's reminiscent of the Polaroid cameras. Hmmm. I don't know.

But for now, I guess I'll try to take good pictures with my phone. The quality is good and, while I really don't go out that much, I really want to try to take more pictures of events I actually do go to. I don't know...Maybe I just don't want to let go.

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus