{ rainbow chiffon }
{ rc }     ;  ; ; 
about reviews quick look link yelp! rest-views past goods home follow dashboard
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 | 22:40 | 1 comments


I got an email earlier saying that this site, KPOP Town - a wesbite where you can purchase Korean music, clothes, makeup, and other things, are having a sale for the next seven days (or at least until June 5th) on their makeup!

It's only 20% off! That sounds like a pretty good deal to me! You can click on the banner to get to the makeup section of the site and start adding whatever you want from there!

Oh! Don't forget to put in the code makeup7 in order to make the sale valid! I don't want you to accidentally pay for something for full price when you could have saved 20%!

Honestly, I wish I could get some of the following things from there: Etude House's Sweet Recipe Candy Stick Gloss (Strawberry), A'Pieu's Kissable Magic Tint Stick, INNISFREE's Eye Primer, A'Pieu's Nature Eye Makeup Liquid Boomer 5G, or pretty much anything by Tony Moly's Cat Wink line!

Hmmm... I wish I had some money to buy those....

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus