{ rainbow chiffon }
{ rc }     ;  ; ; 
about reviews quick look link yelp! rest-views past goods home follow dashboard
Saturday, May 25, 2013 | 19:39 | 2 comments


Well, for the past couple of days, I was told I had an interview so I decided to get dressed up today!

Sadly, it wasn't really much of an interview at all - I was actually very and sorely disappointed. However, I didn't want to entirely waste my outfit today! I wanted something simple and professional because I had thought that the restaurant was family owned and that the owners would be traditional. Plus, it's a bistro. I wanted to show them that I can look good under regular circumstances.

Anyway, as it turned out, they only wanted to get some information from me. That's okay, I guess! At least, it's a potential job. So let's check out my outfit!




Blouse: Charlotte Russe
Pants: Rewash
Boots: Charlotte Russe

Originally, I wasn't going to post any Outfits Of the Day until I've slimmed down to my ideal weight. Right now, I'm about 140+ lbs or so. I'm still a little pudgy on my stomach and my thighs and legs. My ideal weight is around the 130-135lb range. That's not too bad right?

In which case, let's check out some closer pictures and some selfies that I took earlier after I had the meet-up.

BB Cream: Skin79 Dream Girls BB SPF30
Eyeliner: Wet n Wild Coloricon (black)
Eyeshadow: Sephora (dark brown)
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume (black)
Earrings: To February
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

Hopefully next time it won't be all for nothing! When was the last time you've "wasted" an outfit? And by wasted, I mean, you thought you were going to do something but then you ended up dolling yourself up for nothing.


Labels:

comments powered by Disqus