{ rainbow chiffon }
{ rc }     ;  ; ; 
about reviews quick look link yelp! rest-views past goods home follow dashboard
Wednesday, January 8, 2014 | 13:41 | 2 comments


I got an email from Kawaii Case this morning alerting me that they finally have some new iPhone 5C covers! ^^ Isn't it cute? It looks like it comes in seven different colors and it's not just a cover either! It's also a wallet and a stand for your phone! Wow, that's so convenient!

I'm still stuck with my iPhone 4S (with a broken screen...) but if I were to get one of these, I'd probably get either the purple or the black one. ^^ Maybe both since, hehe, you can never have too many covers... And the price is really good too!

$19.99 for this! Including the 15% off and free shipping (use the code happynewyear2014, don't forget), I'd say that's more than a pretty good deal, don't you think? If you want to go ahead an order one, you can just go here and complete your order. ^^

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus