{ rainbow chiffon }
{ rc }     ;  ; ; 
about reviews quick look link yelp! rest-views past goods home follow dashboard
Monday, December 30, 2013 | 18:24 | 4 comments


First of all: I owe everyone who still follows this blog a huge apology. Work at Sanrio (and another store the boss owned) wasn't the best at all. In fact, I have actually gotten fired from it. Here's my Tumblr post on why and what happened.

Thankfully, Billy was very understanding because he didn't like how they treated me along with everything else that was going on in that post.

It took a while but I managed to find another job. Billy and I dressed up for Halloween as each other and then we went out to have a nice dinner! Anyway, the holidays for us have been nice as well. ^^ Billy got me an Infinite backpack, Hello Kitty 3D phone cover for my phone, some KPOP CDs and plenty of stocking stuffers!

Needless to say, this year has a lot of milestones. I've finished college. Billy came back down here and we're in our own apartment. I've gained a job and lost one but gained another - another that's so much better. I've gained some friends back but I've also lost some as well. I tasted some new foods and I discovered some new places. I got some new plushies as well as gotten new hauls. All in all, it was a good and productive year for me.

So what's in store for me next year?


  • Healthier Diets & Weight Loss I know everyone says this every New Year's but I feel like I could make it. I know I can do it! I know it! The place I work at now actually has fresh foods and organic foods that I can snack on and buy groceries there. Not only that, I've been doing some extra exercise lately as well. My legs are already getting smaller but stronger. Let's hope this continues.
  • Becoming More Confident This is something I'm always working on and the next year, I'm planning to do things that I definitely wouldn't do otherwise. I feel that I could always feel better about myself and there's nothing wrong with that right?
  • Trying New Fashions/Styles Billy doesn't really like some of the fashion I'm interested in but fashion is always evolving and there's always something new to try. I don't have any idea of what fashions I want to try next year but I know it's going to happen. One thing is for sure, though, I know my fashion is definitely going to evolve.
  • Cosplaying I really want to cosplay especially for Anime Expo. Billy and I are planning to go to Anime Expo so as such I'm planning to cosplay. You can find out more on my anime blog on the details about that since I think I'm going to try to make this blog more personal and more about my weight loss goals more than anything.
  • Post On This Blog More Often! Well, that much was obvious but I'm going try so much harder to post more often. Hopefully, I can do it. I want to see if I could even start a giveaway. Either way, I miss the blogging community and I miss connecting with my readers and other bloggers.
And that's that. Hopefully, I'll be able to stick to this list and be more successful with this blog and hoping to become more beautiful than ever. What are some of your New Year Resolutions?

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus