{ rainbow chiffon }
{ rc }     ;  ; ; 
about reviews quick look link yelp! rest-views past goods home follow dashboard
Friday, August 2, 2013 | 23:54 | 1 comments


Ugh, I am so sorry! I have been really busy with work and, as usual, offline stuff! I still actually have to do a Yelp post and a cooking post (as I actually made my first meal by myself, haha - it's quite an accomplishment for myself).

First of all, I have to go to a baby shower tomorrow so I'm thinking about posting pictures from that as it's such an exciting time. :3 But yeah. Right now, I'm tired and I just want to announce that: I've won a giveaway! I actually won this one, LOL! How funny is that?

So once they send it and it arrives, I'm going to do a review of the phone cover. ^^ Well, I'll try since I don't have a camera anymore... But how lucky was that??

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus