{ rainbow chiffon }
{ rc }     ;  ; ; 
about reviews quick look link yelp! rest-views past goods home follow dashboard
Monday, August 5, 2013 | 23:56 | 0 comments


So, once again, I'm sorry for the lack of updates. T___T I've been really busy with work! I've been working everyday since Friday and putting in extra hours so I haven't had time to update or really do anything that warranted an update. ;;

But, like the title says, I've been a naughty girl! Ever since I was little, my family has a rule for me: Don't get anything for the month of August because my birthday is coming up! And eve after I left my mother's house, I've kept up this rule in case my loved ones wanted to get me something. ^^ I wanted to give them enough time to do it so I can surprised with what they've given me.

And so, I broke that rule.

Today, at work, we were checking in shipments for the new Hello Kitty line (that you can probably find at Sanrio) until I saw one of the plushies that came with it. Instantly, I fell in love with her because she's just so cute. ;~; I couldn't resist for too long, especially since there were only 6 of them available.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I caved and bought her!


Billy wasn't too happy with it but let it slide because he says he wants to save some money for my birthday... I'm sorry, Billy. ;~: But he may not think she's that cute, but I do! I'm really happy I got her when I did! Maybe the line will be popular! Maybe it won't... but there was just no way I was going to let her slip out of my hands!

Anyway, my friend, Mirza, showed me this online app before I left for work today~! :D Look at the Senshi I made based out of me:


Cute, right? Purple's actually my favorite color so that's why I chose them the way it is. :D Let me see your Senshis! Go here and link me to your blog posts with your Senshis. ^^ I want to see what they look like!

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus